Background

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith

Well the 7th of the month sure rolled around quickly and that means today is reveal day for our crafters of faith group on Splitcoaststampers.

Barb is our hostess this month and she chose the scripture Isaiah 40:31 as our scripture for this month.  "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Barb challenged us to make a project that showcases strength that you have received from your faith or something that you are not strong at, but are working to be better at.

For my card I am using Newton's Nook Rain Boots stamp set.    I decided that something I am not strong at is watercoloring so I decided to use my watercolors to color this card.

I even did a little watercolor wash for the background.  I struggle with shading on watercoloring and think it is something I just need to work at.

Thanks Barb for a great challenge this month.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is adorable, Tracie... and your watercoloring looks great!

Barb said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...