Background

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Challenge Your Stash

Well the month of May sure went fast.  I can't believe it is the 28th already.  This means that today is reveal day for our challenge on Splitcoaststampers in our Challenge Your Stash group.  Sue was our hostess this month and she challenged us to use the spotlight technique.
I found this stamp in my stash which was unmarked so I believe it is a stamp set from Heartfelt Creations.  I decided the spotlight the flowers on the stamp set.  I added the Happy Retirement sentiment in the center of the flowers.

Great challenge Sue.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is gorgeous. Nice use of the spotlight technique!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...