Background

Monday, May 18, 2020

Mystery Image Swap Round 58

Today I am posting a picture of a card I made for our Mystery Image Swap Round 58 on Splitcoaststampers.  Terry was our hostess this month and she selected the stamp "A Life She Loved" by Taylored Expressions.  I do love all of Taylored Expressions stamps and was so excited that Terry chose this for our image this month.
I colored the image with my copic markers and decided to use a simple layout so the colored brushes would stand out.

Thanks Terry for a great challenge this month.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is a fabulous card!

Carol W said...

Tracie your card is wonderful. I love the way you colored it. The layout and color choices really highlight the image. Well done.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow, fantastic card! Love your colors, and the sentiment is absolutely perfect!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...