Background

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Project Bin

I had so much fun with my card this week for The Project Bin.
For my card today I used the stamp set "Defined" from The Project Bin.  This is going to make a great get well card.  For the bandaids I cut 2 strips of paper 1" x 3" and used a corner rounder on all 4 corners.  I found matching color papers and cut out 1" squares.  I then ran them through an embossing folder that made it look like an actual bandaid.  I then used a small heart punch for the hearts and added them to the center of the bandaid.

A super simple card but I'm sure it would warm someone's heart if they weren't feeling well.

Thanks for checking out my card this week.  Be sure and check out all the other ideas using this stamp set at The Project Bin under the "Defined" stamp set.

clear stamps, word art, theprojectbin, mother's day, father's day, new baby, get well, special person, faith

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a creative card, Tracie - love those bandaids!

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely and creative Get well card. Love it!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...