Background

Monday, May 11, 2020

PIP Challenge #2019

Monday rolls around and that means it is time for another challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.   For my card today I decided to use the digital stamp from Bugaboo Digital Stamps called Spring Bird - Flower Swing .  I just love the digital stamps at Bugaboo because they have so many to pick from and so fun to color.

I printed off the image on my Canon Printer and then colored it with my copic markers.  I used fun papers from Echo Park called Spring Fling.  I added a few recollection flowers and placed in the top right hand corner to add a little pizazz.

Such a pretty spring birthday card.  There is not a sponsor this month at Pammie's Inky Pinkies but Pam is offering a $5 gift certificate to Paper Smooches Stamps as a prize.  Good luck to everyone who decides to join us over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is adorable! Love the cheerful colors!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...