Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Challenge Your Stash

I just love the group I am in on Splitcoaststampers  This group has us "Challenge our Stash" every month.  I seem to have alot in my stash and I am finding that I really don't miss buying more product with this quaranteening at home.  It gives me the chance to use what I have and something that has not been touched.  Which brings me to our challenge this month selected by Joyce.  She challenged us to use a floral stamp that we had not used before.  I have so many and wondered which one I should use.  I dug through my unused stamps and pulled out one I thought would be perfect for the challenge.

I have a friend Kelly who is the most generous person I know and she had sent me the stamp "Artistic Bouquet" by Powerpoppy a while back knowing how I love to color.  Well I was waiting on just the right person to make a card for when using this stamp set.

I made this birthday card for my friend Silvia who is the nicest person that you will ever meet.  We used to work together before I retired and our love of cardmaking and crafting sealed our friendship. 

So this card is dedicated to 2 of my friends whose friendships I treasure.  Kelly from afar and Silvia who is always game for any crafting adventure I suggest.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Such a sweet image--I can see why you like it. Great colors!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

This is so lovely Tracie, from the embossed background perfect bow and your spot on coloring. I'm sure Silvia was thrilled to receive this for her birthday!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...