Background

Friday, April 3, 2020

Just a Little Humor

Since the stay at home order has been issued in our state, I find that I am making more cards and having more time to post on my blog.

Today I am posting a card I made for a friend that will hopefully put a smile on her face.
Have you been to the store and noticed all the empty shelves in the toilet paper aisle?  Well I think we all would appreciate having just a couple of rolls in our cabinets for back ups!

The image is a free digital image from Whimsy Stamps.  So nice of them to offer free stamps right now.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope this card provides just a little sunshine to your day.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is just way too cute! I love your card with the fun image!

Barb said...

This is great!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...