Background

Monday, April 27, 2020

PIP Challenge # 2017

Today brings us another Challenge from PIP Challenges.  This week we do not have a sponsor so we were able to use a card of our choosing.  For my card I decided to make a card in dedication to all those wonderful nurses out there.
I used this digital stamp called "Angel of Mercy" for my card.  The stamp is from Jan's Digi Stamps and she is offering it free right now.  Thanks to Jan for offering this as a free stamp.

I have worked in the healthcare field for 30 years and I have come to admire and appreciate what our nurses do on a daily basis.  I think it is a truly calling and I want to thank each and every nurse out there who dedicates their lives to helping others.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge #46 - Anything Goes Optional Occupations
Make My Monday Challenge #121 - Use a Digital Stamp

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so timely and beautiful!

Jan Mahew said...

Tracie, Beautiful coloring! Thank you for showcasing my "Angel of Mercy" and joining in on the tribute to the Healthcare professionals out there doing such a difficult job! Thank you for your years of service as well. Stay safe, Stay in and Stay Healthy!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Julie Odil said...

Very beautiful, Tracie! Great colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at JDS challenges. Julie, DT member

NanaConnie said...

Tracie, you were chosen as the winner using a JDS image at Jan's Digital Stamps for April. Congratulations! Don't forget to email to claim your prize. :-D

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful card, and so perfect for the times we're currently living in. I love the colors too - perfect for scrubs :)

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...