Background

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The Project Bin

Today my card for The Project Bin is a masculine card that I thought would be good for all those motorcycle riders out there.

I used the stamp set "Wild Thing" from The Project Bin. 
card making, clear stamps, steel dies, stamps with matching dies, masculine cards, card ideas, bikers, sentiments, theprojectbin.com, hand made cards, hand stamped cards,

This is such a fun detailed stamp that not much coloring is requied on it.  I colored the tire and the headlights and used the matching die to cut out the image.  Even the shadow beneath the tire is a die.  What a great set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have more posted soon.

Stay safe and healthy.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I really like this card... great for a man!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Awesome masculine card!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...