Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Project Bin

Well I got a little confused on my posts this month for The Project Bin so I get to post another card this month. 

I have several new babies that are arriving this year in our family so I decided that a baby card would be perfect for my card this week.
I hand drew the baby onsies and cut them out on my Brother Scan n cut.  I used a permanet black marker to draw the dashes around the onsie.  The baby sentiment and the Happy Baby sentiment are from the stamp set "Defined".  I love this stamp set because it is so versatile and all the different sentiments on there.  I will be making several more cards in the future with this set. 

                                                       clear stamps, word art, theprojectbin, mother's day, father's day, new baby, get well, special person, faith
Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out the other projects made with this stamp set on The Project Bin website.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! You made the onesies??? You are so talented! This card is precious!

MiamiKel said...

Aw so sweet! What a unique color for a baby card - very eye catching!

Carol W said...

Oh my this card is adorable.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...