Background

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Project Bin

Today I decided to post a card that is quite appropriate for the situation we are in right now.  I just received a new stamp set from The Project Bin called Defined.

This stamp set is so amazing and the possibilities are endless.  For my card today I decided to use the word faith because I think that is something we could all use right now.
The cross is from the stamp set "Spring Zen" by The Project Bin.  I printed it off and colored it with my copic markers.  I then scanned the image on my Brother Scan N cut and cut it out.  I also printed off a little larger image with my scan n cut in the black card stock.  I then placed the cross where I wanted it on the card and stamped the faith wording onto the card.  I added a few gems and the Praying for you sentiment at the top right corner of the card. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  And remember if we all need a little faith to get us through. 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is gorgeous!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Very pretty card! Love the stain glass look.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...