Background

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Day 2

 Since I have so many coffee stamps and tons of coffee paper, I thought it would be fun to participate in the  Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop every day. I hope you have checked out the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  It is always so much fun to participate in this Hop and boy do they have a ton of prizes.  Such wonderful companies participate in this special event.  I am finding some new companies I have never heard of.



For my card today I decided to make a card using Echo Park Coffee & Friends paper.



I also used the matching ephemera for my card.  Love this paper.  Perfect for the coffee lovers like me.


6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this pretty little coffee station!

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great images and colors.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous! I love the color scheme.... and such beautiful set of images/papers, etc.

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee card made with those papers.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...