Background

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Day 4

 

 I am having so much fun making cards for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop every day. I hope you have checked out the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  It is always so much fun to participate in this Hop and boy do they have a ton of prizes.  Such wonderful companies participate in this special event.  I am finding some new companies I have never heard of.


For my card today I am using a new stamp I had received from The Rabbit Hole Designs after winning a gift certificate last year by participating in the Coffee Lovers Hop.  I have to say I am in love with this company.  For my card today I used The adorable Caffeinated Fox stamp.  Foxes are another one of my loves.  They are just so darn cute.

I just chose to do a simple layout on this card because I love the image so much and wanted to just focus on it.  I stamped the image on the corner of my card and colored it with my copic markers.

Check back tomorrow because I will be using another stamp I had purchased from The Rabbit Hole Designs.



6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! It gave me a smile
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! The CAS design shows off your beautiful coloring.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Billie A said...

This image is so cute. I love your coloring and the darling CAS style

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable

Celeste Goff said...

How funny! I love the clean simplicity of this card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You were so right to make the focus on that image. I love this card. So fun!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...