Background

Friday, March 26, 2021

Coffee Lovers Cardmaking Day 7

 

I have enjoyed pulling out all my coffee themed stamps and making cards for the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I can't believe how many people are participating in this hop.  I hope you check out all the great cards that have been made.


My card today you will notice that I used the paper from Coffee and Friends by Echo Park again.  I just love the different papers in this 6 x 6 pad.



The stamp I used is called mug hugs by Sunny Studio.  It is a fun set.  I stamped the images on the paper and fussy cut them out.  I pop dotted the heart on the 2 mugs.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I have more cards to make this weekend and hope to share soon.  Alot of creativity happening at my house.

6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and I love these colors!

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Perfect for the coffee hop.

Carol W said...

Great card Tracie!

Carol W said...

Great card Tracie.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee design for the hop.

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...