Background

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Challenge Your Stash

 Since today is the 28th (Where oh where did March go), that means it is the day to post my picture for our Challenge Your Stash Group on Splitcoaststampers.  Our hostess this month is Kelly and today is actually her birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!

Kelly decided our challenge this month was to celebrate World Literacy Month.  Kelly asked us to create a card based on any book or book characters.  So I dug through all my stamps and found the perfect one.  I used Pretty Pink Posh School Friends for my card.


I stamped off the images from the set and colored them with my copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment on black paper and used versamark and white embossing powder.  I thought this made it look like a chalkboard.  

Thanks Kelly for the great challenge this month.




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... such cuteness! I love your card, Tracie!

Carol W said...

Love this card Tracie. So dang cute.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...