Background

Monday, March 29, 2021

PIP Challenge #2113

 This week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies, Challenge #2113 is an inspiration challenge.
Pam challenged us to be inspired by this photo and use what we see in the photo for our card this week.  When I looked at the photo I immediate noticed the rainbow, clouds and sheep.

For my card I used the "Woodland Spring" stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs.  It is one of my favorites with the adorable woodland animals.  For the rainbow I used the MFT cloud stencil and thought it would be fun to stencil in rainbow colors.  The white clouds are a set of 3 Stitched Cloud Die by Memory Box.  The grass is a Slimline Grassy Hills die by MFT.

They are offering a gift certificate to Mo's Digital Stamps to the winner of this weeks challenge so I hope to see you over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Let's see what inspired you in the photo.



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so cute, Tracie! I love your cloudy sky!

Carol W said...

Wonderful card. I love the way it turned out.

Diane said...

Gorgeous rainbow design and what a cute pair of lambs.

Hugs diane

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...