Background

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Coffee Lovers Cardmaking Day 6

 

I sure am having alot of fun making cards for the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  It is always so much fun to participate in this Hop and boy do they have a ton of prizes.  Such wonderful companies participate in this special event.  I am finding some new companies I have never heard of.


For my card today I am using Coffee & Friends Stamp by Echo Park Paper Company.  This is a fun stamp set with all kinds of sentiments and coffee mugs.

For my card I used the Coffee & Friends paper.  I just love the colors in this paper.  I stamped the mugs on the paper and fussy cut them out.  

Thanks for stopping by to check out my coffee cards.  Tomorrow will be my last coffee themed card for a while.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so cute!

Billie A said...

Great card. Perfect for the coffee hop. great images.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I'm loving the coffee-themed cards. This is another beauty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee card design.n

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...