Background

Monday, March 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies

 This will be my second post for the day.  The 15th brings great things on my blog.  This card is for a group of 10 wonderful ladies on Splitcoaststampers that we now call ourselves the Classy Card Ladies. 

This month I was lucky enough to co-host with Barb.  We decided our theme this month would be butterflies.  They remind me of warmer weather and that spring is right around the corner.


This is the card that I made for our challenge this month.  The adorable mouse image and sentiment are both from Garden Mice by Newton's Nook.  The butterflies are from Beautiful Wings by Newton's Nook.  The pink doily is from doodlebug.  The ribbon is from Stampin up. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and be sure and check out what the other Classy Card Ladies did with our challenge this month.

Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Jeanette

Tracie (You are Here)




7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your kit was awesome - I loved creating with it! And your card is soooo cute! The image looks so sweet on the doily!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a sweet card and perfect theme for Spring which is around the corner!!! Love the darling image and all of the fun embellishments you included in your kit. Fun Duel and great kit!!!

Darlene LeTavec said...

STUNNING! Love the kit you made for us and absolutely love your card! Such beautiful colors and the perfect embellishments to show off the cute image. Nicely done all around!

Barb said...

What a sweet card partner! Love the image and a cute layout. Great Job this month with our butterfly theme!

Carol W said...

wow Tracie this card is truly amazing. I love the layout and the way you pieced the images on this card. This card is wonderful.

MiamiKel said...

Tracie,this is supremely cute! What a darling kit you sent out - with Newton's Nook, of course! Bravo!

Debby Bodenchuk said...

What a cute and colorful card! Great Job!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...