Background

Monday, March 22, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Day 3

 

 Since I have so many coffee stamps and tons of coffee paper, I thought it would be fun to participate in the  Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop every day. I hope you have checked out the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  It is always so much fun to participate in this Hop and boy do they have a ton of prizes.  Such wonderful companies participate in this special event.  I am finding some new companies I have never heard of.


I have become a big fan of the mini slimline cards.  They are just so much fun to make.  For my card today I used the Taylored Expressions Mini Slim Circle Window Cutting Plate and The Taylored Expressions Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets.  The adorable penguins are from The Cats Pajamas.   I just fussy cut them out and colored each image with my copic markers.  I then pop dotted them on to the card.



I have another card planned for tomorrow so be sure and check back.  It has been fun pulling out my coffee themed stamps.

6 comments:

Billie A said...

great slimline. I love the cute images.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so cute and I love this design

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! This fun design shows off these cute images beatufiully.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my such a cute CUTE card!

Celeste Goff said...

How cute are these heavily caffeinated penguins?!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute penguins. I really like your card.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...