Background

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Winner of Christmas Week

I want to thank everyone who stopped in to look at my Christmas cards.  A special thanks to Kelly and Imke who posted comments every day.  I drew a winner and it was Kelly!  Thanks so much for your continued support of my blog.  I hope to get a fun package out to Kelly early next week.

I am off to a fun day of stamping with friends today.  We pay to go and the proceeds go to Komen for the cure.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tracie I am honored! Just visiting your cards every day had me so inspired. Your talent is above and beyond - I've seen it firsthand you do marvelous work! I can tell you had fun making each and every one of those beautiful holiday cards! Thank you muchly ❤️

Imke said...

Tracie, i loved to see all your lovely christmas cards. Congrats to Kelly - have fun with your new goodies.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...