Background

Saturday, August 8, 2015

From The Heart Digital Stamps

For today's card I choose a digital stamp designed by From The Heart Digital Stamps. I have always been a fan of digital stamps and decided it was time to go back to them.  I follow along on their blog
 and I am always so impressed with their design team and what they do with the digital images. 
I made this card using on of their new stamps called Five Party Birds.  I love how you can size their images to any size.  I colored this image using my copic markers.  I then added a few stickles on my cupcakes and candles.  Star Dust seems to be the favorite stickles color for snow and nice sparkles.  I then used a feather die from Inspire and the banner die is from Memory Box.

I have decided to make this card as a entry in to applying to be on their design team.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Imke said...

You picked a sweet image, Tracie. This is such a cute and FUN card. Great layout and I like the bright colors. The glitter on the cupcakes is a great effect.

I am very happy that you participate in our DT Call @ From the Heart Stamps and I wish you good luck !!

Jo said...

This is so lovely Tracie, perfect colouring to match your papers, and the added feathers are spot on. Great card, thanks for entering the DT call, good luck!
Jo xx

MiamiKel said...

My Friend you don't need any luck - your cards are absolutely spectacular! Gorgeous color.

Kathy said...

Tracie, this is awesome. Love your combo of colors and prints. Gorgeous coloring, too. So happy to see you entering the FTHS DT call!

Faith S. said...

So cute, Tracie!! I love the color combo you used, and the feather die cuts are super cute!! I also love how you used similar colors in the coloring of the image. Thanks so much for linking up to the DT call!!
Best wishes to you!
Faith

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is really cute!!! Love the color combination as well as the featehred dies!!! Thanks for joining us at FTHS and good luck in the DT call.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...