Background

Friday, August 7, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I hop everyone enjoyed the Christmas in July special last week.  I had fun getting a jump start on all my Christmas cards.
Today's fun card is from a silhouette stamp set from Two Paper Divas called Silhouette Circles.    I stamped the image and cut it out with my circle punch.  I made quite a few cards with this set.  I really like this set because you can do so much with it.

Be sure and check out all the new stamps from Two Paper Divas this month.  I'm sure you will love them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've done it again Tracie! So many great cards using this months release. So happy you are on our team!! Mel

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Tracie !!!

Unknown said...

Tracie, you sure made some fun cards with this set; including this one! Thanks you so much for helping with our new release!!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...