Background

Friday, August 14, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I am loving the new release stamps for the month of August from Two Paper Divas.  My cards today are using the new set called My Neighborhood.  It is endless what you can do with these stamps.  The first one is Christmas and I added a few elements from the On The Road Again Accessories  set which included the deer and Merry Christmas light string.  I know they were made to go with the camper set but they sure worked out great from my holiday scene.

 I had a small bat die from Memory Box that worked great for this card.  It was easy to just stamp the houses on gray cardstock and the windows out of yellow cardstock and you have a fun halloween card.
So another fun release from Two Paper Divas.  Be sure and check them out and see what is new this month.

No comments:

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...