Background

Friday, August 28, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I continue to have fun with the August release stamps from Two Paper Divas.
Today is another fun card I made using the "My Neighborhood" set for the House, mat, trees and animals.  What I love about Two Paper Diva stamps is that they include so many extras with their sets.

I started with a piece of cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 and using my brayer, colored in the top and bottom of the cardstock.  All the images were stamped individually and fussy cut.  I then placed them on the cardstock to make a fun scene.  I decided to add the Father's Day sentiment because I am now ahead of the season.  Yeah.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so "homey" and warm. Looks like some place I'd like to live. :) Mel

Anonymous said...

Man you are either up early or working late. Love the card. Jen

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful scene and beautiful brayer work! Just stopping by to say hello- new Dazzler : )

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love how you combined the 2 sets...they look like they belong together! Great card!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...