Background

Friday, August 21, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I love  the new stamps from Two Paper Divas this month.  I really like the large sentiments that work great in to cards. 
This first card was fun to make because I am practicing the whole watercolor background technique.  I started by taking a piece of watercolor paper and using my zig clean color markers and a water brush and I came up with this fun background.  The name of this stamp set is Let Your Faith which is a beautiful sentiment.
I dressed up this card a bit with some flowers and ribbon.  

Be sure and check out Two Paper Divas and see what they have designed this month.  Always a treat.

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tracie, I can't tell you how much I love these cards! The sentiments are bigger than life words and just speak volumns! I love how you gave us two different ways to see it - one soft and feminine and the other bold and beautiful, too! Stunning work!

Unknown said...

Great way to show off this sentiment stamp Tracie! Mel

Unknown said...

Tracie...love both cards! One of these days I'm going to play around with the watercolor background,too! Beautiful!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...