Background

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 200

Two Paper Divas is sponsoring Freshly Made Sketches today so I thought I would make a card using the sketch below.

This was a fun sketch for me because it was so simple.  But then I thought WOW that is hard.  HA! 
I am loving these houses from Two Paper Divas.  They are so much fun to play with.  The owl and the spider are from Wicked Wear Accessories and the Sentiment is from Mason Jar Accessories #2.

Be sure and check out the other cards made from the sketch this week.  I am always amazed at what people get from one simple sketch.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you used the houses for Halloween! I am having so much fun with this set too! Thanks for playing along at FMS today!! Mel

Imke said...

Lovely Halloween Card, Tracie. Great Scene !!

Suchi said...

Wow!!! Such an amazing card!! :)
Congrats on the 200th of FMS and I am surely loving this generous celebration!! :)
Suchi xx

Linda Callahan said...

A delightfully spooky Halloween scene! Love all the details you added! Fun scene! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

My goodness, this could not be cuter! I love this little scene...perfect for the sketch! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

Unknown said...

Yeah...I'm so glad you played along with the FMS team! They are a great group and your card was perfect! Love the Halloween Houses!

Jen Brum said...

Such a great Halloween card! Love those houses and that sweet little owl! Thank you for celebrating our 200th Sketch with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card! I saw it over at Freshly Made Sketches - such a fun celebration going on over there - it's the first time I've joined one of their challenges. Great job with the sketch - thanks for the inspiration! I would also like to thank Two Paper Divas for their sponsorship at FMS!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Card and your Design based on the Sketch!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...