Background

Monday, July 22, 2024

PIP Challenge #2429

 The sponsor this week for Pammies Inky  Pinkies Challenge #2429 is SheepSki Designs.  


For my card today I decided to use the adorable Sunflower Border digital image.  I love sunflowers probably because they are the Kansas State Flower.


I colored the image with my copic markers and then used the sentiment from It's Your Day by Taylored Expressions.


I hope you check out all the other cards that the design team make for PIP Challenges.  They always do such a great job.

Thanks again to SheepSki Designs for being out sponsor this week.





1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is a ray of sunshine! Who can't smile when they see those lovely flowers?

PIP Challenge #2435

 Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are doing something fun & relaxing.  This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies is being spon...