Background

Saturday, July 20, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers: Christmas in July

 I have decided to get started on my Christmas cards and I felt there was no better way that to be inspired by the BYSH Cardmakers:  Christmas in July Party.  It is always such a fun week to see all the Christmas cards that are made for this challenge.


For my card today I am using some images from Avery Elle Christmas Critters stamp set.

I colored the image with my copic markers and then used a circle die to cut the image out.  I added a little bit of Crystal Stickles on the at the give it a litte extra.

Thanks to BYSHC for having this Christmas in July party every year.  I hope to get alot of cards done this week.


9 comments:

Jacinda said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card, Tracie! I love the pretty papers and your coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

corysnana said...

What a fun card, Tracie. Love those penguins and your fun papers. Thanks so much for joining the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party. Hope you can join us again this week. Cathy {BYSHC} DT

Vannessa Osbourn said...

So glad you've joined us this time my friend!! Always love your coloring!! Such a fun card!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Another sweet card!! Good that you can use up scraps!! I'm not very good at that! LOL

Von Marie said...

Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!!! ~Von Marie~

Nancy said...

I love those penguins! Thanks for joining the fun of the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a festive card! Love those cute penguins (and I always add Stickles to those hat brims, pom poms, cuffs, etc).

Inkami said...

Sweet penguins decorating their tree!

PIP Challenge #2435

 Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are doing something fun & relaxing.  This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies is being spon...