Background

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers: Christmas in July

 Today is Day 6 for the BYSH Cardmakers:  Christmas in July.  It has been so nice to start on my Christmas cards and not waiting until the last minute to get them done.


For my card today I am using the Avery Elle Christmas Critters stamp set.  I am really getting some good use out of these images.
I used the little reindeer again and colored him with my copic markers.  I then used a scalloped oval die to cut around the image.  The "Be Merry" is also from the same stamp set.  The Designer paper is Miss Mary Christmas from Hobby Lobby.

I hope you are following along with the BYSH Cardmakers and seeing all the wonderul creations that people have come up with.  2 more days to go.  Hope to get a few more cards made.




5 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card, Tracie! Love the design on this one and that cute deer again! Thanks for linking up with us over at the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky
Party!

Nancy said...

I love the papers you've used! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cheerful Christmas card. Sweet image!

Becca Yahrling said...

Festive and fun!

Jacinda said...

Such a cute card!

PIP Challenge #2435

 Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are doing something fun & relaxing.  This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies is being spon...