Background

Sunday, July 21, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers: Christmas in July

Well I am on day 2 of completing another Christmas card for the BYSH Cardmakers:  Christmas in July Party.  I sure  hope to make a dent in all the Christmas cards I want to make.

Today I am using another image from the Avery Elle Christmas Critters stamp set. 
I am having so much fun coloring these adorable critters with my copic markers.  I am also trying to use up my scrap Christmas paper.  

Thanks again to all the sponsors at the BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Party.


6 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Super sweet card, Tracie! Loving the cute stamps you used and the beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us over at the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

Adorable card!!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!!! ~Von Marie~

Jacinda said...

Such a cute card! Love those little rabbits.Thanks for playing along at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

corysnana said...

Love that you are using your scraps and having fun coloring!! What a fun card, Tracie! Thanks for posting another card in the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party gallery.

Nancy said...

You really showcased those scraps! Thanks for joining the fun of the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Becca Yahrling said...

Another festive card full of color and adorable critters. This is a beauty!

PIP Challenge #2435

 Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are doing something fun & relaxing.  This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies is being spon...