Background

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers: Christmas in July

  Well I am on day 4 of completing another Christmas card for the BYSH Cardmakers:  Christmas in July Party.  It is so nice to get a jump start on my Christmas cards.  I hope you are checking out all the beautiful Christmas cards that have been submitted on their blog.


Today I am using the same set I used yesterday.  Darcie's Heart & Home Figgy Pudding.  For my card today I am using the Fruitcake image which I colored with my copic markers and then fussy cut out.  
I just loved the sentiment that went with  this set.  I also used one of the flat back "Tin Pin" embellishments on top of the image.  The designer paper is Miss Mary Christmas from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the background on this... is it paper or stamp? Thanks for playing along with the BYSHC CHristmas in July Linky Party!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Pretty card, Tracie! There's another cute button! I love how you've used those! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

corysnana said...

Great paper choices and card layout with this fun stamp, Tracie!! Can't wait to see what you add the next three days to the BYSHC CHristmas in July Linky Party Gallery!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your use of many layers on this lovely card is perfect!

Becca Yahrling said...

That is a cute sentiment to go with the image. My hubby loves fruitcake. Yuck! lol Your card is lovely.

Jacinda said...

Fun card. Love how you used the pin. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

PIP Challenge #2435

 Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are doing something fun & relaxing.  This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies is being spon...