Background

Thursday, July 25, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers: Christmas in July

Only 2 days left for the BYSH Cardmakers:  Christmas in July.  I hope you are following along with the Linky Party.  So many wonderful creations.

Foday I am back to using the stamp set Christmas Critters by Avery Elle.  Definitely getting some good use out of this stamp set.
I used the moose and colored it with my copic markers.  I then used the scalloped rectangle die to cut it out.  The papers are Mary Christmas by Hobby Lobby.

I will be back tomorrow for my final card in this hop.  Such wonderful inspiration is found on their site.


7 comments:

Von Marie said...

Your card is so cute!! I love the whimsical Reindeer!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!!! ~Von Marie~

Inkami said...

Darling moose paired with these sweet holiday papers.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorably sweet card, Tracie! Such a cute stamp! Thanks for joining us for the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

corysnana said...

Great coloring, Tracie. Love that moose and your card. Thanks for sharing it in the Christmas in July Linky Party Gallery.

Nancy said...

Oh he is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love moose and this one's a beauty! Festive and cute.

Jacinda said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

PIP Challenge #2435

 Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are doing something fun & relaxing.  This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies is being spon...