Background

Monday, July 15, 2024

Creative Crew

 Today is post day for our Creative Crew challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  July 15th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day so in celebration, our challenge is to make cards with any pet and/or a doghouse on them.


For my card I found an old rubber stamp of a dog house that had been taken off the wood block so I'm not really sure who made this stamp set.  The dog, bowl, and bone are  from "Fetching Friendship" by Newton's Nook Designs.  I colored all the images with my copic markers and then fussy cut them out and placed them in front of the dog house.  The papers I used were from My Dog by Echo Park.

If you would like to check out what the rest of the team came up with, just click on their name below.
Thanks to Jeanette for a great challenge this month.


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so sweet! I love that you included a dog house! And that adorable dog, too. Fabulous papers on your card as well.

Darlene LeTavec said...

Wow Tracie, this is such a nice card! I love the doghouse!! And the dog and bowl image is perfection. Nicely done!

Barb said...

Sweet card Tracie! The dog house is perfect for the theme this month!

Lorraine said...

Cute card and I love the designer paper!

PIP Challenge #2435

 Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are doing something fun & relaxing.  This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies is being spon...