Background

Friday, January 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies

 Today is the first day of the year that I get to post my card made for our group "Classy Card Ladies" on Splitcoaststampers.  Each month we will have a theme picked for our Diamonds and Pearls groups by 2 hostesses.  I happen to be in the Pearls group with 4 other amazing cardmakers.  Our hostesses this month are Jeanette and Kelly.  Jeanette sent The Pearls a fantastic kit to work with.



The theme this month is Winter Fun.  The image is by CC Designs called Snowballed Heidi.  The sentiment is by Close to My Heart Flakey Friends.  The papers are from Recollections Fa La La.  I also used a wooden Snowflake from JoAnns, a few sequins, a snowflake charm and some blue twine.  

                                                               

   

I loved this image.  I sometimes wonder if my card is TOO Much.  I always want to use everything our hostess sends us.  Thanks for checking out my card this month.  You can see some of the other creations by clicking on their names below. 

Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Tracie


8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is soooo cute! Love the layers upon layers and of course your amazing coloring skills. Thanks for creating such an adorable card with my kit.

Barb said...

This card is just perfect--not too much at all! I love the layout and how you added the sentiment is to cute! I love all parts of this!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I don't think your card is too much at all Tracie! I absolutely LOVE all the layers and that wood snowflake up in the corner. As usual your coloring is just perfect!

XOXO - LJ

Shelly Schmidt said...

I think this card is so bright and cheerful- LOVE!!! May have to CASE this with my leftover supplies : )

Carol W said...

this card is spot on. Just perfect. I love your coloring and the layout you chose for this card. You did an outstandng job on this card. Well done!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, I incorporated all of those great DP's too, but you did a MUCH better job!! Love the creative layout that shows off the papers and I also love your coloring of the cutie. I also admire that you used that beautiful balsa snowflake with the snowflake gem. Very inspiring!

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable card! Great coloring and a terrific layout!

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable card! Great coloring and terrific layout!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...