Background

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Winter Wishes

 If you know me at all, you know that I am a big fan of foxes.  They are just the cutest animal you will ever find.  Always a happy look on their faces.  So I was thrilled when Imke selected this image for our Mystery Image swap on Splitcoaststampers.  

The image is called Merry Wishes by Neat and Tangled.  It is an older stamp but still adorable.  I colored the image with my copic markers.  I still don't feel I have the color right for a fox.  I think they need to be redder.  Next time I will try adding a little orange to my colors.



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what a cute pair of foxes and your card is as sweet as can be, Tracie!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such sweet foxes! Love the heart and the blending behind!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...