Background

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Welcome 2021

 I am sure like most of you that we welcome 2021 and hope for a better year.  I know for me personally it has been a struggle.  I miss my friends (going to crops) and family (our wonderful family get togethers) and hope that 2021 will bring a little bit of normalcy back to my life.  

I have also decided with a new year I wanted to have a motto for the year.  My crafts have kept me busy in 2020 and saved me from extreme boredom.  So my motto for 2021 is to Be Creative each and every day.  I hope to post more on my blog so your can follow my journey through 2021.  I have alot of quilt projects started and they need attention.  I also have card kits to finish and many to start. 

Since I am saying goodbye to 2020 I thought it would be fun to do a little review with my top 5 cards with the most views here on my blog.

On June 22 I posted this adorable card with an image from Di's Digital Stamps called Micealangelo.  

                                                    

In October  I posted this fun little project for The Project Bin using the stamp set "Pumpkin Spice".


In November I posted this fun card for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges using Christmas Jar from Bugaboo Stamps.  This had to be one of my favorites because I love to color.

In February I posted this card featuring a new stamp set from The Project Bin called Just Sayin.

In May I posted this card for a group I participate in called "The Dueling Darlings" on Splitcoaststampers.  (There will be a name change for 2021 so watch for this)  The image was Happy Flowers by Sparkle N Sprinkle.  

I had 110 posts in 2020.  My goal for 2021 is to post more because I have been the worst about taking pictures of all the projects I created in 2020.  So Be Creative and do something fun every day in 2021.








1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love your motto for 2021! And your cards/projects are so inspiring. I look forward to seeing more and more of them throughout the year!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...