Background

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

All about calendars

 I am starting the week out a little late with my posts.  I decided to dedicate this week to calendars.  I love making them and giving as gifts throughout the holiday.  I get bored making one kind so I always have different patterns.  

My calendar today is called a 4 Season calendar.  I begin with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheet of black card stock.  I folded it in half and start creating 4 scenes.  The calendar stands up with a little tag inserted at the bottom of each calendar to make an easel.

This was the winter scene I created using lots of snowflakes and a little bit of glitter for interest.
Of course the spring scene should have flowers.  I love flowers.  These flowers are from MFT called Stitched Blooms Die.  I use it alot.
The summer scene is all about fun in the sun.  I found a few dies that I had that looked like summer fun to me.  Even the little flip flops.
And of course fall is all about fall leaves and beautiful fall colors.  I love this Small Stitched Leaf Die by Lawn Fawn.  Another of my favorites.

I have several other calendars I have made so be sure and check back this week.  One of my favorites I made was a calendar I bought at Aldi and spruced it up a bit.









3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such pretty calendar pages!

Carol W said...

Awesome calendar. Great job.

Barb said...

WOW--how creative. So Pretty

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...