Background

Monday, January 18, 2021

PIP Challenge #2103

 Time for another challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Today's challenge (#2103) is being sponsored y Polkadoodles.

For my card today I was able to use one of the stamps from the stamp set "Too Cute Winder Wonders Bears".   This particular stamp set has 8 different images on it and they are all adorable.  
I printed the image off on my printer and then started coloring this cute little guy with my copic markers.  This image could also be used for birthdays or any other celebration. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Gem of a Craft Challenge - Anything Goes





2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card, Tracie. The image you used is adorable!

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your little bear card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...