Background

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Floral Easel Calendar

 I have another calendar that I wanted to share with you today.  It is a Floral Easel Calendar.

I started this calendar with a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of black cardstock.  I scored the long edge at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4" to form the easel.  I then cut another piece of black cardstock at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I decorated each of these pieces with some beautiful floral paper I had.  You will notice I used that MFT stitched floral die again.  Told you I loved it.
I then adhered the bottom part of the decorated page to the bottom part of the calendar so it would form an easel as shown below. 
The inside of the calendar is decorated as shown below.
This card folds up nicely and fits into a regular size envelop.  It makes such a nice gift.  

Hope you are enjoying my calendar week.  Tomorrow I will be taking a break and posting a card I made for a group I am in on Splitcoaststampers.








2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

You are so creative and talented, Tracie! This is beautiful and handy too!

Barb said...

This is so cute--so cute on a desk!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...