Background

Monday, February 4, 2019

PIP Challenges

Today we have Morgan's ArtWorld as our sponsor this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Designs.  Her images are so much fun to color.
The image I used today is Ted4 from Morgan's Art World.  Such an adorable image.  I printed the image off and then colored it with my copic markers.  This will make the perfect card for any occasion.  

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card this week.  I hope to have several posts this week so be sure and check back daily.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is adorable... and makes me think of spring! Awesome!!!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Love that basket of flowers! Giving me spring fever girlfriend!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This is stunning!! You out did yourself! I love everything about this card!!! xo

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...