Background

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The Project Bin

How did Wednesday roll around so quickly?  This week is just flying by.  I almost forgot about my Wednesday post for The Project Bin.  Guess I have been having way too much fun staring at the snow we seem to be getting daily.  Ugh - will spring never come.

For my card today I decided to do a bright and cheery card hoping that spring will surely follow.  I used the stamp set "The Gratest".  I stamped off several of the bees and colored them with my copic markers.  I then fussy cut them out and adhered them to the card base.  

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Just a reminder about my prize package.  I am trying to increase the number of followers on my blog.  I have put together a fun prize package (some new and some gently used) which consists of 4 stamp sets.  (See below for picture of stamps I have included in the prize package).  If you would like to win this prize package, please comment on this post with what you would like to see more of in my blog posts.  Also, please follow me on my blog.  I will be drawing from all the posts on Sunday, February 24 and announcing the winner on my blog on Monday, February 25.  Thanks so much and good luck.


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love your "bee-utiful" card! ;)

Anonymous said...

Me encantó todo cuanto vas a recibir acá.
El boceto es de buen gusto, su tema de autor con estilo.

sin embargo, ordena que te compres un nerviosismo sobre el que deseas entregar lo siguiente.
malestar, incuestionablemente, vienen más allá otra
vez, en tanto que es precisamente lo mismo con frecuencia caso de que resguarde este incremento.
¡Volveré, en tanto que he marcado esta página como favorita y lo he twitteado a mis
seguidores!

Megan J said...

Hi Tracie, a beautiful card, love all the bee's against the honeycomb. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for our 100th challenge... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

crafty said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...