Background

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Round 42 UIS Swap

Today's card is one I made for a challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.  Terry S. was our hostess this month and she chose this beautiful image from Stampin Up Country Home.
This card was so much fun to color with my copic markers.  The background paper is from Su Cupcakes and Carousels.  

Thanks to Terry for a great challenge.

Just a reminder about my prize package.  I am trying to increase the number of followers on my blog.  I have put together a fun prize package (some new and some gently used) which consists of 4 stamp sets.  (See below for picture of stamps I have included in the prize package).  If you would like to win this prize package, please comment on this post with what you would like to see more of in my blog posts.  Also, please follow me on my blog.  I will be drawing from all the posts on Sunday, February 24 and announcing the winner on my blog on Monday, February 25.  Thanks so much and good luck.


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...


Tracie, I love the blue touches on your gorgeous card!

Susan said...

Tracie, I like variety, which you do well, so more of the same. Susan

Susan said...

Tracie, I like variety, which you do well, so more of the same. I also like word-play with images & sentiments. Susan

terry serman said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the soft colors.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...