Background

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Deb

Today is my sister "Debbi's" birthday.  We won't mention which one.  I made this birthday card for her because they raise cattle and thought it would be perfect for her.  My sister is able to work from home and her computer is in front of a window where she loves to look out and watch all the baby calves.
For her card I started with a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of cardstock.  I then stenciled some clouds in the background and then used a sunray stencil over that.  I then put some grass at the bottom using a stitched die and then added the fence and barn.  The cows and sentiment are from a stamp set by Sunny Studio called Miss Moo.  What a fun card this was to make.

Tomorrow I have another card with a new stamp set I received from The Project Bin.  It is going to be a busy week on my blog so be sure and check back every day.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute farm scene! Fun card!!!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, this is so sweet. I used this set for the CYS Farm theme and just love it! if I had a window with calves out on the farm, I'd never get a single thing done!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

I bet she loved this! Love your clouds overlaid with the sun ray stencil! So creative Tracie!

Anonymous said...

Love the baby cows!!! Jenny

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...