Background

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Project Bin

The Project Bin has just released a new stamp set called "The Gratest".  I have been having fun with this set and making some cute cards.
For my card today I decided to use the pizza stamp because hey, who doesn't love pizza?  I stamped the image all over a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock.  I then colored the images with my copic markers.  For the sentiment I stamped it on black cardstock with versamark and then used white embossing powder to give it a raised look.  I then adhered the stamped piece of paper to the card base.  

I can't wait to try more of the stamps in that stamp set.  If you go to the actual stamp set in the store (by clicking on "The Gratest" above), you will see all kinds of ideas by the design team.  That always helps me for inspiration.



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is such fun - I love those pizza slices!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Perfectly colored and so cute!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...