Background

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Project Bin

Today I made another Valentine card using  the "Really Hungry" stamp set from "The Project Bin".  I am just amazed at all the stamps you get with this set.
I started this card by stamping the cupcake and then colored it with my copic markers.  I even added a little sparkle on the top of my cupcake although it doesn't really show up.  I then used a punch to cut it out.  I thought it would be fun to use the love die.  I pop dotted it over the sentiment.  Then I added a ribbon and ended up with an adorable card.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next Wednesday.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...


Love - LOVE - this card! It's so sweet! And that ribbon treatment. WOW!

Barb said...

What a sweet card--love the ribbon!

Joanne said...

Love everything about this, Tracie. Your work is always so beautiful, you've been one of my favorite stampers for years!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...