Background

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Exciting News

Happy 2019!  I hope everyone is ready for another year of crafting fun.  I am so excited to announce that I have been selected to be on The Project Bin design team.  They have some of the most adorable stamps.

So every Wednesday I will be posting projects using stamps from The Project Bin.  For my card today I thought I would post a winter card since it still seems to be winter in the Midwest.
The stamp set I used is called "North Pole".  The quality of these stamps are just amazing.  I stamped the Let it snow in red ink and then made it my background for the stamp.  I added a few snowflakes and the sentiment at the bottom which also comes with the same stamp set.

So it looks like you will be seeing me more often on my blog which is one of my goals for 2019.  I really want to post more of my projects.  

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, WELCOME to the team! WOW! What a start, too. Your card is gorgeous!!!

Barb said...

Welcome to the team Tracie. It will be fun to see all of the cards you create. This is a cute card as winter sure is in the midwest!

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations on your first card, Tracie -- what a beauty!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations, The Project Bin will be lucky to have you!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...