Background

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Project Bin

I have been having so much fun with this new stamp set "Really Hungry" from The Project Bin.
For my project today I decided to make a valentine treat bag.  I started with a 6" x 5" piece of red cardstock and folded the 6 inch side in half so it would measure 3" x 5" on each side.   I used a corner punch on each of the corners to give it a rounded look.   I then cut out 2 pieces of patterned paper that measured 2 3/4" x 4 3/4".  I adhered them to the front and the back of each side.  I then stamped the smores and colored them with my copic markers.  I used glossy effects on the chocolate part to give it a shiny look.  I then fussy cut them out.  I placed them on a 1 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of pink patterned paper and stamped the sentiment below.  The heart and xo are from "In My Heart" set.  What fun that with that stamp set you get the heart die and the xoxo die. 

I forgot to take a picture of the bag of my bag but on it I cut another heart out and stamped Happy Valentine's Day on the heart. 

In the bag I put cinnamon grahams, valentine M & Ms and marshmallows to give it a smore effect.

Thanks for stopping by.  Next week I have yet another card with this fun set.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, what a creative and fun idea! Love your treat topper!!!

Carol W said...

Very cute Tracie. I love this idea.

Anonymous said...

I love Valentines Day as it is my Wedding anniversary. this is so adorable Jenny

MiamiKel said...

Wow - so ambitious and delicious! Well done Tracie!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...