Background

Monday, January 28, 2019

Challenge Your Stash

This month's challenge over at "Challenge Your Stash" on Splitcoaststampers is brought to us by Sue.  Her challenge was to make a thank you card and use embossing somewhere on the card.
This challenge came at the perfect time because I am having to make several thank you cards.  I started with a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Authentique designer paper from the "Grace" line.  I put that piece of paper through my Anna Griffin "Blossom Dance" embossing folder.  I then added the piece of ribbon and the brown piece of paper that I had used a coordinating die on.  I stamped this beautiful sentiment that is from the Stampin Up "Lasting Lily" stamp set which I absolutely love.  I then added a few flowers and ended up with a nice thank you note.

Thanks to Sue for a great challenge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this remarkable post i am too cheerful to share my know-how here with friends.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

That embossing folder makes your paper look like it's quilted! So pretty Tracie!

Anonymous said...

I love the paper very nicely done! Jen

Barb said...

I think this is so pretty--great to emboss the patterned paper!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...