Background

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dueling Darlings

Not sure how it happened but it is already the 15th of January.  Time is going so fast.  Our hostesses this month for our challenge were Donna and Judy.  Donna sent me my kit with all kinds of fun items in it.  The theme this month is "Encouragement".
The butterflies are from a retires Gina K set "Hope is Faith".  I colored them with my copic markers.  The papers are from the Paper Studio.  I also used several of the embellishments that Donna sent me.

So be sure and encourage someone you love who may be struggling with a difficult situation.  We all have our own struggles throughout life and nice to know that you have a support system of friends out there.

Thanks Donna for a great kit.

9 comments:

Donna said...

Tracie, this is just gorgeous! Your butterflies are so beautiful. I love how you used the embellishments. Thanks for making my kit look so great!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Tracie, what a great idea to use two butterflies on your card. It looks fabulous!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The butterflies are so pretty - I like the dual colors on each. You did a great job with this kit!

terry serman said...

Both of these butterflies are so beautifully colored! Lovely card.

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, this is colored beautifully! I love those butterflies!

Barb said...

This card is stunning! I love the way your colored the butterflies--they look so real against the background paper. So Pretty!

Terry Ladwig said...

Wow....I LOVE how you colored the butterflies! Very pretty card Tracie!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW this card is stunning. I love your coloring and the layout. You really did a great job with this kit....

HeatherB said...

Gorgeous butterflies!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...