Background

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Project Bin

As promised I have another creation from the new set "Really Hungry" by The Project Bin.
This is my favorite saying from the new set.  I stamped the tomatoes with Real Red Stampin Up Ink and the stems are Stampin Up Garden Green.  I then used a tag die I had and cut it out in 2 sizes.  One was the smaller white card base and the other was the red and white checked paper.  I used a little Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges to give it a weathered look.  I then added some ribbon, buttons, twine, heart doily and red sequins.  I love the fence paper background.  I think it reminds me of the farm and picking tomatoes when I was a kid.

I hope you enjoyed my card and be sure and check out The Project Bin blog for other ideas with this new fun set.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love how you added the stamped designs on the tag on this fun card.

Barb said...

Cute card--love the tag and the pun!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...